- Skaters are required to register online.
- THESE SESSION ARE FOR ADVANCED FIGURE SKATERS NoT Public Skate
- Prepay on the website. NO DROP-IN.
- No discounts or discount Cards apply at this time.
- NO Refunds, Exchanges nor credits will be awarded for missed sessions. No exceptions.
- THESE SESSIONS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE: we need to accurately account for each skater.
Please Enter the Building thru the FRONT door No earlier than 15 Minutes before your session. Always exit through the side doors only. Skaters will enter through the front door and exit out the side door of the rink.
Skaters check in at the front office .
- Informed Consent Waivers must be COMPLETE and signed prior to arriving.
All warm ups must be done outside prior to entering the building.
The use of electronic devices on the ice is NOT allowed inside the building at any time. We do NOT allow video (Virtual) lessons.
Skate Guards are to be kept with the skater and placed in specific spots.
Limit items on top of the boards. Skaters may not share any items.
Skaters must check in at the front for each session individually.
Everyone is required to follow the written and posted and verbal instruction from the rink staff at ALL times.