Stick and Shoot Guidelines
FACE COVER IS REQUIRED
Due to San Mateo county being on the Watch List for Covod-19 Spread. Effective 8/1/2020 Face cover is REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES -ON and OFF the Ice
- The sessions are NOT transferable– You cannot GIVE “your Spot”to anyone but the registered participant.
- We need 48 hours notice to take your name off the list and open up the spot. If the spot is sold, and only then, will we issue a credit on your account for a future session.
- These sessions are for ages 10 and older that require assistant dressing and NO REFUND or credits will be given.
- Complete, sign and submit THIS WAIVER online prior to coming to the rink.
- These sessions are limited to 16 players (and 2 goalies) in order to allow for proper social distancing ON and OFF the Ice.
- Please check before you leave the bench that you have taken all of your belongings.
- NO SPITTING PLEASE.
- Everyone is required to follow ALL the written and posted and verbal instruction from the rink staff at ALL times.
- If you have ANY of these systems PLEASE don’t visit the rink for any reason:
- Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
Now You can book your session Here